T4 Trade Reviews 2022
FxBrokerReviews.org – T4 trade is a young forex broker in the market that has recently gained popularity amongst traders. Despite being new in the market the platform is performing quite well as compared to other trading platforms. T4 Trade offers a wide range of assets, forex pairs, and CFDs to trade from. It enables the trading of more than 350 assets in the financial market.
Founded in 2006, in Seychelles, the trading platform is authorized and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority. Apart from this, the forex broker is also linked with Damadah Holding Limited which makes sure that the broker adheres to all securities commission rules and regulations without any Trade scam. The best forex broker is the one that is heavily regulated and ensures the safety of all clients. To know more about the best forex brokers, visit here.
Read the T4 Trade review to know more about the platform and the services it provides. Also, we will help you to understand whether the platform is legit or a scam.
Also read: NAGA Review 2022, A Legit Broker or A Scam?
What is T4 Trade?
With its headquarters in Seychelles, T4 Trade is a global trading platform that provides both beginners as well as professional traders with access to various opportunities across global financial markets. The trading platform promotes traders to find financial freedom in the global market.
The trading platform offers a wide range of financial instruments, including stocks, indices, CFDs, forex pairs, commodities, and even cryptocurrencies to trade from. T4 Trade is also known for providing excellent customer support. There is a 24×7 helpline available for traders through text, phone, or email to solve customer grievances. Moreover, the platform also gives traders access to trading platforms like the MT4 and the webtrader.
Despite all these features, there are some speculations about the platform being a scam, so therefore we wouldn’t consider it to be the best forex broker for beginners. Read below the full T4 trade review to find out whether the platform is a scam or not.
Pros and Cons of the T4 Trade trading platform
PROS of T4 trade
- The platform offers more than 350+ assets to trade
- T4 trade has an advance and User-friendly trading platform
- It is a well regulated and safe broker
- Cross-platform trading is available
- The platform has an easy & fast account opening process
- It provides one-click access to the market
- Offers high leverage
- Trading platforms are accessible to all browsers and devices
- Excellent customer support – 24/5
CONS of T4 trade
- Metatrader 5 is not available
- Less educational resources available
- Does not accept US clients
- Charges high inactivity fees
- Lengthy withdrawal process
What can you trade in T4 Trade?
The trading platform provides more than 300 financial instruments to trade from. In the T4 trade reviews take an in-depth look at all the assets available to trade
- Forex- EUR/USD, USD/JPY
- Shares – Amazon, Apple, Google
- Futures – oil, S&P500, EUR/USD
- Commodities – gold, oil, silver
- Precious Metals
- Indices – NASDAQ, FTSE100
Is T4 trade a regulated and licensed trading platform?
While reviewing the platform one of the most common questions every new trader asks is whether the trading platform is legit or a scam. If you are confused about the regulation of T4 trade, here is your answer:
T4 trade, founded by Tradeco Limited is regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority with license number SD029. The trading platform comes under the authority of a group that includes Damadah Holding Limited with registration number HE 324249. The headquarters of the platform is located in Cyprus.
Also read: Best Stok Trading Platform
Here are some of the points that show the regulation of the platform:
- It is regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority.
- Registered in Seychelles with Licence no. SD029
- The platform uses a higher degree of Encryption for additional safety of your data.
T4 Review: Jurisdiction and Service
T4 trade though claims to be a global trading platform, but its jurisdiction is limited. The trading platform only offers its services in Europe and the countries that are a part of the European Economic Region.
The forex broker does not accept US clients. Moreover, T4 trade does not offer its services to residents of certain jurisdictions such as Iran, Cuba, Sudan, Syria, and North Korea.
Types of Accounts offered by T4 trade
T4Trade users have three account options to choose from namely Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Additionally, new traders can avail of the benefit of using the demo account if they are unsure about how to start trading. Here’s a brief overlook at the available account types:
- Silver Account or the Standard Account
This is the most basic account, often used by beginners who do not trade very frequently. The minimum deposit amount required to open a standard account is $250. The account offers hedging and commission-free trading. Trades can trade CFDs on 350+ assets and forex pairs including EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, USD/CHF, USD/CAD, NZD/USD, EUR/GBP, etc using the standard account.
- Premium Account or Gold Account
Traders who have gained a sound knowledge of the financial market can start trading using the premium account. the account holds a minimum deposit of $250 and offers commission-free trading. Traders with a gold account can benefit from educational resources like webinars, videos, and customized trading news. The account also offers a dedicated account manager who helps in taking trade decisions. Premium account holders get a 25% swap discount with Maximum leverage of 1:100. Traders can trade in currencies including GBP/USD, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, NZD/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CHF, USD/CAD, EUR/GBP, and more.
- Privilege Account or Platinum Account
The privilege account is best for seasoned and experienced traders. The account offers Commission-free depositing and trading. With a spread as low as 0.03 the account offers more than 350 trading assets CFDs. traders can take advantage of features like news alerts, webinars and videos, and an educational hub to know more about the market. The platinum account also offers an account manager for customer assistance and support.
Apart from that privilege account holders get a swap discount of 50% with an average execution speed of 0.08. The account supports hedging and also allows maximum leverage up to 1:100. Lastly, traders can trade in currencies including GBP/USD, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, NZD/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CHF, USD/CAD, EUR/GBP, and more.
T4 trade commission, fees, and spreads
In this T4 trade reviews find out the different types of fees charged by the trading account :
- The trading platform does not charge any commission fee from traders. It is a commission-free trading platform. Often, various brokers charge commissions from traders as a way to earn revenue but T4 trade does not charge any kind of commission.
- The platform charges a substantial amount of inactivity fees from traders. If your trading account is inactive for more than 90 days then the broker charges a fee for the same.
- The broker also charges overnight fees for holding trade positions over the night.
- A currency conversion fee is charged to change the currency into your account’s base currency.
- The spread depends on the type of financial instruments’ trading account. The spreads are from 0.03 and can go up from there.
- However, before you start trading it is crucial to check if there are any hidden fees. You can check this by reading the list of terms and conditions provided by the trading platform.
Customer service and support
To be considered the best forex broker for beginners all trading platforms must maintain decent customer service. Giving proper attention to traders makes a huge difference in whether a trader can trust the platform or not.
T4Trade offers exceptional 24×5 customer service to all its clients. It has a team of professionals that supports the clients and responds quickly to customers’ queries. Additionally, users can start a live chat, call, or even mail in case of any questions regarding the account opening process. The trading platform also provides an account manager to get any help with making trade decisions. You can connect with the manager 24×5 via call, text, or mail.
To contact the team of professionals at T4 Trade traders can reach
EMAIL: [email protected]
Educational Resources provided to traders
Industry research is very crucial for all traders, especially for beginners. Before you start trading it is important to understand the market and how it functions. Therefore, if your broker provides quality educational resources then you are in safe hands.
According to our T4 trade review, the platform does not have an array of educational content for users but provides some webinars and videos to help the traders. Apart from that, the platform supports daily trading news to keep traders informed about the highs and lows of the market. While most of the content is free, some resources like Videos on Demand and economic calendars depend on the type of account you are using.
Take a look at all the educational tools available on T4 trade:
- Economic Calendar
- Seasoned Calendar
- Daily News
If your fx broker has these tools and more then it comes under the list of the best forex broker for beginners.
Also read: Best Online Forex Trading Tips for Beginners
What trading platforms are available on T4 Trade?
The trading platform is well equipped with trading platforms such as the MT4 and the webtrader. Both of these can be accessed through a mobile app as well as a PC. The MT4 is a well-reputed trading platform known for providing advanced charting, AutoTrader as well as various technical indicators. Take a look at the benefits you can avail yourself of using these platforms.
MT4 on T4 trade
T4Trade enables login on the MT4 trading platform through a dedicated Android and iOS app. If you’re not a fan of MetaTrader or simply prefer a web-based platform, this broker gives you access to a proprietary WebTrader. The platform is widely popular for its built-in features, which include high execution speed, multiple trade execution modes, an analytical toolbox, order history, and more. Users can even take benefit from the charts, graphics, and multiple indicators available on the platform. To read more about the best forex broker for beginners click here.
Webtrader on T4 trade reviews
Traders can use any browser to access the webtrader platform. Moreover, there is no need to download any other software to use the WebTrader platform. the platform offers additional features like one-click trading and several chart windows for comparing various assets. Both the trading platforms are free and come with T4 trade, therefore traders do not have to pay anything extra.
How to open an account on T4 trade
T4 Trade has a very simple process to open a trade account. You just need to get your KYC and documents verified and then you can start trading. Follow the steps below to open a trade account with T4 trade:
1. Go to the official website of T4 trade.
2. Select the ‘open account’ button on the homepage of the website.
3. once, the account opening page is visible, enter all details like:
- Name and surname
- Valid e-mail Id
- Valid phone number
4. Once you have filled in all the details, you need to confirm on the declaration that you are above 18.
5. Next, you have to choose your preferred account, instruments, and various other details.
6. Also, select the type of trading platform you wish to trade.
7. Once all details are filled in and documents are submitted you need to wait for the verification process.
8. Once the account is verified, submit the minimum deposit and you can start trading your preferred financial instrument.
Final Thoughts: T4 Trade Reviews 2022
T4 trade is a new trading platform and is still developing. It does not have exclusive features but can carry out smooth trades. The availability of MT4 gives a boost to the forex broker. The platform has a decent range of assets available with commission-free trading.
According to our T4 trade review, we do not consider it the best forex broker. There are speculations of the platform being a scam. Traders have also reported that the platform takes time to withdraw funds. Therefore, we recommend you do your research before you choose any trading platform. You can visit forex broker reviews to take a look at some of the best forex brokers for beginners as well as experienced traders.